1. It’s a health-first & science-based approach to weight loss (when done right..it always works!)
2. It focuses on changing your eating habits for long-term success (no quick-fix here)
3. It also teaches the mental and mindset side of weight loss (where most people fail!)
Don't take it from me, take it from a former student!
“I lost 23lbs in just 8 weeks after completing Kyle’s course. I’m now at a total of 60lbs down! I was on a major weight loss plateau before taking this course and what a difference it made. I feel better and have more energy than I’ve had in years too. It was a great experience and I think this is the first time I feel confident that I can reach my full weight loss goal!”
Module 1 – Getting Started On Keto For Weight Loss
- The first module teaches everything you need to know about the Ketogenic Diet for weight loss.
- I teach you what NOT to do, what to do and make it as simple as possible
- You’ll receive a full meal plan with 12 recipes!
- As well as step-by-step guidelines to determine portion sizes, macros and more!
- I’ll also share weight loss expectations, mindset and tools to stay on track.
Module 2 – Getting Over Sugar Cravings
- The second module teaches all about sugar cravings and how to easily get passed that sweet tooth.
- You’ll learn how to use sweeteners and which ones are the best (Sweetener guide included!)
- Learn about keto treats, snacks & desserts
- And receive 6 tasty, yet healthy recipes for all your sweet and savoury needs!
- PLUS – a full action plan to get over sugar cravings in just weeks!
Module 3 – Optimizing The Ketogenic Diet For The Long-Term
- This modules covers everything else you need to know about diet.
- Dairy? Alcohol? Organic? Grass-Fed? Natural.. it’s all answered in here.
- You’ll also learn how to meal prep to save hours in the kitchen
- And what to eat when you’re travelling or eating out to continue losing weight
- You’ll receive a second meal plan specific to meal prepping with another 12 recipes as well as recommended brands and discounts for groceries!
BONUS LESSON! – How To Increase Your Metabolism
- In this bonus lesson you’ll learn how to increase your metabolism through areas outside of diet
- A look into the best types of exercise, improving sleep, managing stress and much more!
- The perfect diet with a plan to increase your metabolism is how you accelerate weight loss and stay lean forever!
BASc. (KIN), Dip. Health & Fitness
Health & Weight Loss Coach
Founder of GetKetoHelp
Host of Health Simple Radio Podcast
Who Am I? And what does all that mean?
Basically, I spend a lot of time researching about weight loss, while applying what I learn on real people...
Needless to say I've helped 100's of people lose weight and plan to do the same for you!
You struggle to lose weight and are serious about dropping 10 – 100+ lbs.
You are confused about starting the keto diet or have tried and failed.
You can’t get over sugar cravings, stick to a diet or figure out what to do.
How much does this course cost?
What does years of research cost?
What does it cost to experiment with real people to figure out what works and what doesn’t?
What does it cost to create meal plans and guides that walk you so precisely through this weight loss process?
More than you can imagine!
It cost me A LOT of time and a lot of money.
The good news is it’s finally been perfected.
The good news is you don’t have to worry about any of that stuff.
The even better news is it’s going to cost you next to nothing (in comparison to what it’s worth)
Let me ask you something…
What is your health worth to you?
$100’s? $1000’s? $100,000’s??
We’ll don’t worry..
Because I’m giving you exactly that. But for a lot less than it’s worth.
A measly $97 for a lifetime of good health..
Does it get any better than that?
So what are you waiting for??
See you inside!
All prices in USD
Frequently Asked Questions
So, you have questions? Let me try to answer them for you…
It’s 3 modules, with a total of 21 lessons (including the bonus lesson). The Ketogenic Diet For Weight Loss Course is approx 4 hours in total.
You get 3 different meal plans. The first is a basic meal plan with 12 recipes that are simple and easy to make. The second meal plan is meant for meal prepping, teaching you how to make more than you need and saving it for later. The final bunch of recipes is for desserts, snacks and bulletproof coffee :).
Recipes will contain all natural, whole foods consisting of eggs, meat, fish, non-starchy veggies and more. Each recipe has options to substitute if you don’t like or can’t eat certain foods. You will also be taught extensively about creating and building healthy meals so you will have the knowledge to make your own decisions on what’s good or bad for you.
The results will depend on you! This is a health-first and science-based approach, which means it’s designed to satisfy the needs of the human body to keep you healthy. If done properly, all humans will feel better and lose weight. The key here is will you do it properly? If you do, you can expect to lose 1-2lbs/week on average. Some may lose more and some may lose less.
You have as long as you need. Once enrolled, this information is always available to you. You can complete the course at your own pace and revisit the lesson at anytime. This course is now yours.
You have multiple options. You can watch videos of me teaching overtop of a slideshow or you can download the lessons in an audio format to listen on the go. You can also do a bit of both depending on your schedule 🙂
This website does not provide medical advice. Results May Vary: Causes for being overweight or obese vary from person to person. Whether genetic or environmental, it should be noted that food intake, rates of metabolism and levels of exercise and physical exertion vary from person to person. This means weight loss results will also vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material, contained on this website is for educational purposes only. The content is not intended in any way as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
If there’s anything at all that you’re not certain about, anything we haven’t made clear; any concerns or questions then please do contact us at email@example.com and we’ll help you out.